Friday, March 30, 2012

Day 60 Update

So when I first checked in with this blog Kevin and I were on Day 45 of the 90 Day Challenge. At that point, I had lost about 25 pounds. We are now 60 days into our Challenge and we've never felt better! We're both back to the gym now (as I discussed a bit earlier) and are as motivated as we have ever been. So....you want to know the number, right? In the past 15 days I have lost another 9 pounds!!! Not to mention 13.5 inches!! It seems like I am losing weight from everywhere...my arms are getting smaller, my thighs are shrinking, and my waistline is disappearing. All in all, very good things. The best part for me is how much energy I have and how motivated I am to continue going with this path. On one hand I can't believe it has already been 60 days...on the other hand, I can't believe it has only been 60 days. I am so used to the routine of eating healthier, that it feels like I have been doing it forever. If you want to do what you can to live healthier, and challenge yourself to make a transformation over the next 90 days, visit my web site at www.ehglass23.myvi.net. You won't regret it!! I certainly haven't!

No comments:

Post a Comment