Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Do I need to starve myself?

I hear this all the time.  People think that because they are going to be hungry all the time.  The funny thing, is it is just the opposite.  Not only do the Vi-Shape shakes taste really good, they are also very filling. 

I know what you're thinking....Ya Right!  I was thinking the same thing when my friend told me.  I said to myself, "self, there's no way that thing is going to fill me up."  But I was wrong.  They give you all the nutrition that most people don't normally get in their regular diet.  Things like fiber and protein and stuff (I'm clearly not a biochemist or anything.)

All of those nutrients help to keep you full and then you can have snacks in between meals.  What Kevin and I do is have a shake for breakfast when we get up, a snack in the mid-morning, a shake for lunch, a snack in the mid-afternoon and then a regular dinner.  We never go more than 2-3 hours without eating.  Eating so frequently, we don't have time to get hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment